First and second coats here.
All in all, I haven't been able to produce 100% of our veg this year. I would estimate it's been around 50%, so sadly I didn't achieve my goal yet again! Looking back, part of it was seed failure (the carrots, beets, and onions simply failed to appear), and part of it was just bad luck: chickens broke into newly sprouted seedbeds on more than one occasion and scratched up the lot, and quite a few of the rain-loving plants I have come to rely on struggled in the unexpectedly hot and sunny summer! However, even though I didn't meet my goal, it's still been a successful growing year, and I've found my new methods of gardening, including polyculture and chop and drop, have paid off in both high yields and big, tasty vegetables. It's also meant less work for me!