Thursday, August 20, 2020

Thank you for reading


 

I'm not planning on posting to this blog in the future.  However, I thought I'd give one final update to my life and times before closing the door:  our little girl J was born in March of this year, only a few days after her biggest brother's birthday.  She's my lockdown baby, now five months old--lockdown happened one week after she was born.  Although her birth wasn't quite as straightforward as my other births, she was born safely and the crisis that might have been a lot worse was quickly averted, thanks to the very capable and organized staff at the hospital.

I'm still blogging at https://gardenofgaladriel.blogspot.com/ though it's mostly garden talk there, with very little about the rest of my life.  In a way I'm sorry to leave this blog behind, but I think I've said all I need to.  Thanks for reading, and goodbye.

No comments: